Undated Picture of my crew

pinocchiosmommy

I haven't posted on the forums for a while. But I still come on here and read when I get a chance. My crew never lets me take pictures of them but here's a few I took anyways.

Here's Beaker wanting to bite me( I'm pretty sure he's 7 1/2 months old)

attachment.php

He's alway a pretty lime with blue until he sees me:'(

Here's my Pretty Nosy Faly Male 4 months old

attachment.php

And my nosy faly little girl would not let me have a picture of more than one eye;)

Attachments

• IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 284
Thanks. They are all doing great. The Nosy Faly is even more amazing in person. I need a better camera. I do come in and read I like to hear how everyone else is doing.

They both look great, shame your female is so camera shy.........mine is a bit too, but I can't resist the occasional picture -they just grow up so fast:)

I know it sucks. She will let me look at her but as soon as a camera comes up she leans completely sideways on the branch. I have tried phones and an ipod. I'm afraid she will fall and get hurt so I dont pressure her about it.

Yes! That is one of them. He is doing good. I lost his brother to MBD. I had a UVB bulb on him and was giving him supplements. Then he got sick, I took him to the vet and he started calcium shots. He start to get better than passed away. I know have a UVB meter, so I don't have to just trust the local petstore.

I finally got a few pictures of my female! Sometimes she is just a dull grayish blue and others she is bright blue and looks like a beautiful male.

Here she is kinda gray

attachment.php

Here she is pretty blue

attachment.php

And Here She is MAD!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg