Unclogging mist heads?

That certainly has a disinfecting quality but Id think harden deposits might respond well to either pressure steam or soaking in boiling water to loosen it up. Very hard to get gunk out of tiny holes. A toothbrush might help if you can jam the bristles in? Maybe a pin?

Try a PM to Marty, my experience has been that he responds vey quickly. I know he has talked about how to deal with it befor but, I can't remember where? I think that it was CLR that was recommended???

I used CLR Calcium/Lime/Rust. Whatever that bottle is, you can get it at the local store. It worked wonders. Took all the hard water right off of them in no time they were spraying like new.

I used CLR Calcium/Lime/Rust. Whatever that bottle is, you can get it at the local store. It worked wonders. Took all the hard water right off of them in no time they were spraying like new.

Ahh thanks for the advice. I'm sure I will be using this down the road!

Dooley, with all the posts lately about rep points, I can't believe that you are still only a "member"???? You know a lot and have offerred so much to this forum:confused:

Dooley, with all the posts lately about rep points, I can't believe that you are still only a "member"???? You know a lot and have offerred so much to this forum:confused:

the people you see with huge amounts of rep are members of other forums where they team up and give each other rep here in order to make themselves look better to the new members.

I'm not sure what rep points are or what any of that stuff means. I appreciate the info on cleaning the misting heads though!

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom