Unbelievable Colors (must see)

brooklynelizabeth

My little boy Lambeau was hanging out on one of his trees today and was displaying some of the most unbelievable colors i have ever seen. ;)

Attachments

• LAMBEAUPACKER.jpg
    LAMBEAUPACKER.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 372
I love your cham but hate the Packers...sorry! I am a Chicago Bears fan so I think you can understand!!!;);):):)

HAHAHAHA! <3 it!!!!

I am a die-hard Giants fan...but I have Aaron Rodgers as my QB on my fantasy team, so he better kick some serious ass this season. There's 2k for the winner of ym league, so I BETTER win. lol

Very nice.... But i have to say, this IS the Lions year! lol I can only pray cuz i say that every year. and every year is near same result.

That looks amazing! I can't wait until my veiled get's his colors in more, he's showing some bright turquoise stripes down his side when he gets fired up, can't wait to see what else he gets.

Go ducks!!! Nice looking veiled

All of this rooting for teams up north! Sorry duckfan, I go to LSU :D
GEAUX TIGERS!!!

And I like the Saints, so last night was unfortunate. But my main NFL team is the Bucs. So, I'm ostracized from the Lions fan now. I need support!

In all seriousness, your veiled is very attractive brooklyn! :D

Dolphins??? Lions???? BEARS?????? You all seem to be forgetting ABOUT THEM BOYS!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS THAT IS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom