Umbrella plant

Enough... I think. I had this scaled out for a 2x2 footprint, but I didn't realize you had the 1x4 frame around the top. Does that enclosure measure 24 x 24 outside to outside of that top frame or somewhat larger?
So it was 24 and I think a ¼, I can measure later today, I'm sorry I'm kind of busy right now.

We use those fixtures for those bulbs, but it's not necessary. I believe the reflector dome is superfluous. I'll check in the morning.
I just checked... On the clamp light fixtures we have, the reflector domes are removable—they unscrew. And the domes are superfluous, as the floods are directional.

N.B. Except for the clamp lights, all my reptile light fixtures have in-line switches (no biggie—just convenient). Every clamp light fixture I've seen has a rotary switch on the end behind the dome.
If that matters, an in-line switch can be gotten & spliced in quite easily. Both switches will still work—I'd just leave the rotary switch "ON" and use the in-line switch for ON & OFF. (Personal choice/convenience)

If you still are looking for a linear bulb, I just got a jungle dawn and love how light it makes everything (also have a small Sansi in the back). The jungle dawn is definitely more of a cool color light versus the sansi warm. I've heard the jungle dawn is also great for plant growth (only had mine in four a week so I can't personally speak to that). They're pricey for sure but definitely low profile and super light weight so you could rest it right on your screen if needed.

Back
Top Bottom