Ultrasonic Fogger ?

camocharger

i previously bought a exo terra fogger and was disappointed with the result due to it producing so much splash and not enough fog i was wondering if any of u have experience with the ultrasonic fogger and if its of much better quality or the same ... thanks in advance.... by the way im new to the forums and found a lot of the info useful...thx again

What?

Unfortunately it seems you are a senior member...geez they let anyone in these days

I didnt mean to sound like a "pinky up" member.
I have been on a binge telling people to use the the search portion of the forum.
He has only been a member for a short time(today), so I was just trying to let him know we have that option.

Would your comment have been different if I was a Member?
I dont want to start another stupid forum fight, but
Maybe I need to be a breeder to be cool...

Last edited:
I think Josh meant to put an LOL on the end of that comment.

I don't think he was being antagonistic........I think he was just joking around.

BUT.........I could be wrong.

Kevin

Oh and you don't have to be a breeder to be cool........I'm not a breeder and I'm cool as he#$. :D

some time, we have to be aware that sarcastic joke does not translate well in a sentence. (maybe putting an "lol" or "jk" at the end of the sentence will clear everything up)

Honestly, in this case, I would be a bit offended too.
I'm pretty sure Lost Lake meant it as a joke (I hope so :) )
Also, I know Justin means well when he suggest using "search" function. :)

as far as fogger goes, I use vicks ultrasonic humidifier during winter. But, i do not put it inside of the cage. I just turn it on for the whole room to raise the average humidity to 40% and misting the enclosure will take care the rest.
Fog freaks my chameleon too often.

Last edited:
Anyway....back to the post at hand. We don't use a fogger but we do use a cool mist humidifier. Just attach some PVc pipe to it and point it in your enclosure. Set in on a timer and that works really well.

Back
Top Bottom