Ultimate Breeding Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

Here is a wonderful opportunity to get an unrelated pair of chams that have top quality bloodlines. This pairing will produce the ultimate babies with a multitude of overflowing coloration.
The sire of the available male is Amaze Jr Jr and he has produced top quality chams during the past year with many of them being red bodied/blue bars.
The dam's sire has it all. Great cloration with a myriad of fantistic colors and at times, throws out a lot of yellow.
This is a great opportunity to add some of the best bloodlines to your breeding project.
ONLY ONE PAIR IS AVAILABLE.
The available male is 2.5 months and 5.5 inches while the female is slightly smaller.
The male and female are to be sold as a pair.
PRICE: $325
Add another female to the pair for only $100 more!!!
Pictured:
Pic #1- Amaze Jr.Jr.
Pic #2- Female's sire
Pic #3- available male

I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me([email protected]) with any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Lance

Last edited:
updated pics

The pair is still available.
If anyone living in southern CA purchases them and is going to the Reptile Supershow this weekend, I can meet you down there on Saturday. This would save a lot on shipping charges.
Pictured is the available male(6 inches), available female. Also pictured is the other half of the bloodline of the female. The third pic is the mother's sire. This is an awesome combination which will produce some very highly colored chams.

Lance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom