Ugly duckling of chams needs a name!

Hey guys,

I've yet to decide what to name this guy. I was planning on calling him lone star, but might go with Tex. Any suggestion?? Thanks for looking!

Mad!
e607d15a.jpg

1beeac15.jpg

ed7cfd04.jpg

You can hold me :)

9d21caa1.jpg

I don't see anything about that chameleon that is ugly! I do not have a name suggestion but just wanted to say he is beautiful!

I can't believe this coincidence. I PM'd Jose asking where he got that cham and it turns out he got his from the guy I sold my very first captive hatched male and female from Ziggy. So this is grandpa to your ugly duckling.

Last edited:
I can't believe this coincidence. I PM'd Jose asking where he got that cham and it turns out he got his from the guy I sold my very first captive hatched male and female from Ziggy. So this is grandpa to your ugly duckling.

Small world is apparently the definition of Dallas haha... Looking forward to seeing all you guys at Lonestar today!

Horizon

Wow that is cool you used my name,horizon ,I almost did not post ,thought it was a girly suggestion !:)

This is so cool. I like Horizon also :) Good idea vw fan!

19 years ago I named my first Nosy Be "Tex." Get it? Chamaeleo pardallas? :rolleyes: I was hoping Tex would win out. LOL

Back
Top Bottom