Uggg! A cricket must have matured!

This might sound weird. But stomping by them can help, or any loud noise lol!

I use to breed crickets for my leopard geckos (stopped because they’re horribly nasty in my opinion, especially their smell. I’ll be trying Dubai’s lol!) and they were so loud. I’d put on my heaviest shoes and my loudest noise makers and put on a little parade for them. Would make them quiet for maybe an hour. It was an hour of peace nonetheless.

Don’t do this if they’re near your chameleon though, might end up with a traumatized Chameleon 😆.

This might sound weird. But stomping by them can help, or any loud noise lol!

I use to breed crickets for my leopard geckos (stopped because they’re horribly nasty in my opinion, especially their smell. I’ll be trying Dubai’s lol!) and they were so loud. I’d put on my heaviest shoes and my loudest noise makers and put on a little parade for them. Would make them quiet for maybe an hour. It was an hour of peace nonetheless.

Don’t do this if they’re near your chameleon though, might end up with a traumatized Chameleon 😆.
Lol! No but I’m thinking maybe crickets aren’t the best but Eustis loves them. I feed Dubia as well. He loves those to but it’s best to have variety.

Lol! No but I’m thinking maybe crickets aren’t the best but Eustis loves them. I feed Dubia as well. He loves those to but it’s best to have variety.
I only feed my Leo’s crickets as a staple at this point. Crickets are treats for the chameleons. I feed dubias and silkworms mostly.

I believe so I think they where illegal up until recently my girl loves them ,her favourite, possibly because of their colours

Back
Top Bottom