Looking for help with species and age

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-05-13-13-23.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-05-13-13-23.png
    570.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 20171201_132830.jpg
    20171201_132830.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 137
You bought a chameleon without even knowing what species it is? Highly irresponsible. Please post all the specifications you have for how you are caring for him so we can make sure it is acceptable. Care is species-specific, so if you didn’t even bother to find out what your pet is before you bought it, I can’t imagine you actually know how to care for it

Thanks Dave I knew it was jackson just not xanth had him for about 4 to 5 months he was brown and turned a good.greeeeen

My son found cham a Few Months Ago from our knowledge from the net jackson unsure of age and subspecies was brown small horns when in our care no handleing because he was hissing at my son we give him A lot of natural Sun have a uv light we used to feed him a lot of dusted mealworms and fruitflies this month he's been eating gut loaded dusted crickets uv light from 8 to 8 60 watt for basking bottom we've been useing moss and misting a few times of day to keep humidity Up and to give it water also Ice cube over moss but i think it's tired of mealworms I was thinking banna raoaches and blue bottle flies he's typically a solid to light green

Can you please post more pics? I don't really like the looks of the enclosure, it needs some more foliage. Is it always by the window?
What kind of foliage we usually use moss at the bottom for humidity and he stays in his fake leaves or little tower or hanging rubber pecies

Can you please post more pics? I don't really like the looks of the enclosure, it needs some more foliage. Is it always by the window?
Yea he's stay by that window or outside I open his cage take top off off and open doors and sit him in Sun on our Can we use for Our grass clippings and let him climb up a few short trees

He likes being in the Sun And Getting Misted because he runs Toward the Mist of the Spray bottle and sits in it and climbs on my son when he doesn't like it you can tell he bobs his head and open his mouth to a hiss but the ice cube works good too hes eaten Few grapes and strawberries

You bought a chameleon without even knowing what species it is? Highly irresponsible. Please post all the specifications you have for how you are caring for him so we can make sure it is acceptable. Care is species-specific, so if you didn’t even bother to find out what your pet is before you bought it, I can’t imagine you actually know how to care for it
We didn't Pay For it he was found And We didnt know how to care for it that's Why we asked around And Obsored little info

Where do you live?
Be careful of the moss ...it could cause impaction if he ingests it accidentally.

A dripper would be better than ice cubes...they're too cold. You just need a deli cup or solo cup with a tiny hole in the bottom so it drips at the rate of one or two drips beer second.

Use the mealworms only as a treat once in a while...they can lead to impaction too.

What do you mean you use your glass clippings?

What are you dusting with?

Back
Top Bottom