Two new Temporalis!

Marc10edora

Avid Member
Just thought i let everyone know that east bay vivarium in Berkley, ca has got a new shipment of Temporalis dead leaf chams in stock. They have had them for about a week. I just got back from purchasing two giant females that are ready to lay any moment now. I'll post pics soon! My male that has had the cage to himself seems pretty pissed off. I'll have to add some more foliage to the cage this week.

Congratulations!!

Thanks! I asked, but they don't seem to know the difference between a few of the various Pygmy species, so I gave up. :eek:

Put me on the list for 2 female babies, if you don't mind. The two brev girls are doing fantastic, btw! :)

I won't buy anything from them, if I can help it. Not anymore. I was asking if you'd consider selling me two of your females that may hatch from the eggs your new adult females may produce. :)

I won't buy anything from them, if I can help it. Not anymore. I was asking if you'd consider selling me two of your females that may hatch from the eggs your new adult females may produce. :)

No problem. I will keep you posted. You will be the first to know.

Back
Top Bottom