Two new additions to my family

DeviousMike

Went to the Pomona show today and went crazy. Here's what I came home with.

Jackson's Cham from FLChams

IMG_0853.jpg

And my new pride and joy, a Mist King!

IMG_0850.jpg

Nice purchases-how was the show?

My very first reptile show and I have to admit that I was in awe. I got there barely 1 hour after the doors were opened and the place was jam packed. I did not realize how fanatic people are about their critters.

just came from the show as well, it was awsome. Saw alot of different chams among other unique reptiles

Ahh I wish I knew more forum members in real life. I only know lancecham since I bought my first Cham from him!

lol, i know a few members besides the sponsors like chad darci, and Kevin at tiki tiki reptiles, there wad Dave representing SBCK meeting and educatioin to the public of caring chams, for the first time a met Seeco who had a booth of Kinyongia Multitberulcata! the were awsome and i couldve bought one , but dammit i knew i shouldnt. The met and already knew the Kammers. Yup , it was fun got some crix and superworms and mostly helped my mom gettting turtle supplies.

I wanted a red bearded dragon baby and a uromastyx, they sparked my interest:D

hey, how do i post pics as big as yours?? i can only do attachments the regualr way, but wanted my pics to be big...

hey, how do i post pics as big as yours?? i can only do attachments the regualr way, but wanted my pics to be big...

Upload threw photobucket.com Thats what I use on my threads. You upload your pictures from your computer to the site. Then copy and paste. It is very simple. And you get big pictures on your post.

Nice additions!!

I was at the show today and spent my money on various bugs to feed the many mouths I already have ... been wanting a Jackson's but that will have to wait for now!

Back
Top Bottom