Twitter!?

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Hey, I am interested in seeing who all has a Twitter account on the forums? I am thinking of this after the Facebook thread a while back. So, who here has Twitter and likes it? I am getting more and more into it and since we use Twitter for school now its becoming more interesting to me :p. So who all has Twitter??

Twittering is gay...not that there is anything wrong with that!...ha!

Ha yeah, I was opposed to it at first but once you use it after a bit, its kind of alright. I'm not the biggest fan its not that intriguing see people just update their status thing twenty times in an hour. Because seriously on Facebook they actually have games and other time consuming things to do.

never tried twitter yet.....just thinking of people updating their "status" 20 times a day..sounds a bit much.....i'd crack up if it someone said "having a bad day...taking a crap now"......jk =P

then there is tumblr a blogging thing...not into that ....just facebook im good.....maybe twitter, but not feelin it right now....

Twitter is meh, I got bored of it. Some people are successful with it, though.

Twitter is meh, I got bored of it. Some people are successful with it, though.

so true....when "knowing people matters" then twitter is the way to go...hence "media people, style, music, business, wtc."

I do have to say, have a Twitter account. Got it to send "twitts" to news programs...to bust balls... :D

Back
Top Bottom