Tutorial: How to set up superworms

Gingero

Neptune the Chameleon
Site Sponsor
Learn what you'll need to house superworms before feeding them off to your chameleon. Plus watch me get freaked out by 500 superworms haha

Remember to gutload and supplement all your bugs.

How to gutload:

How to supplement:

Now question is will you eat one?
That's going to be a no from me...
LOL thank you for this video. I really needed to laugh. I about died every time your hair fell in. :hilarious:
Glad it could make someone chuckle :)
I will pick up and dig through all of my thousands of cockroaches... still will not let a superworm touch me. Same thing with beetle grubs... horrible
Phew! It's not just me haha

I wont pick them out with my fingers but I have no problem palm feeding my chams with them. But like James I have no problems sticking my hand in my discoid roach colony!

That's going to be a no from me...

Glad it could make someone chuckle :)

Phew! It's not just me haha
Supers are literally my hell no bug... I dropped a container of 50 on my floor when I first got into the hobby. They scattered everywhere. I was horrified and found them over the following weeks. One ate through a cardboard box and started chewing on the stuff in the box. I could hear it but had no clue where it was. That was special. Then I got bit by one a few months later and it hurt, like it got me good. So I stopped feeding them since I was more worried about Beman getting bitten since I knew how hard it bit into me. So you get major points from me for taking on 500 of the creepy things.

Supers are literally my hell no bug... I dropped a container of 50 on my floor when I first got into the hobby. They scattered everywhere. I was horrified and found them over the following weeks. One ate through a cardboard box and started chewing on the stuff in the box. I could hear it but had no clue where it was. That was special. Then I got bit by one a few months later and it hurt, like it got me good. So I stopped feeding them since I was more worried about Beman getting bitten since I knew how hard it bit into me. So you get major points from me for taking on 500 of the creepy things.

Nothing funner than trying to sleep with one slowly chewing through a 18" long 12" round cork round in the beardy tank...

I will touch ANY animal as long as it's not a spider... probably not a good thing either. i took a bite from a rattlesnake because i didn't think it would bite me :ROFLMAO: Same with a centipede and a scorpion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom