Trying to Keep Myself Busy...

PrettyInInk87

Well as some of you know, i'm a 24 year old stay at home mother with a 3 year old son. Yes, I sweep, mop, wash dishes, cook, vacuum, clean the apartment, AND have 18 pets to care for including 2 panther Chams. Still, I am not busy enough SO am going to star a few breeding projects. Now before you get your panties all in a bunch, no I am not breeding my pair of Chams (although I am thinking about it for WAY in the future). I just put my now ready Crested Gecko pair together and am waiting for Rexi's first clutch of eggs. ALSO I will be starting 2 Tarantula breeding projects... Right now I am doing all of the research possible on these 3 projects and can't wait to get started. I will be breeding my mature G. rosea and mature A. versicolor! Still on the search for mature males for my 2 girls. :D

LOL, your not busy enough? You must have boundless energy, good for you mum, your going to need it when your son gets a bit older! :D
Good luck with your new projects, Sounds like fun, I wish you much success! :)

I love cresteds and versicolors! GL on your new ventures:D

Me too! ;)

LOL, your not busy enough? You must have boundless energy, good for you mum, your going to need it when your son gets a bit older! :D
Good luck with your new projects, Sounds like fun, I wish you much success! :)

Thank you and I hope I have fun with them... I have LOTS of time on my hands and i'd even say a little too much. Lol!

send me a crestie when they hatch ;)

We'll see about that one. Lol! I hope to get some reallly nice reds.

That's why I like breeding bugs :) I have way too much time. Good luck! I've never bred spiders/arachnids before. Sounds... Odd! Have fun.

That's why I like breeding bugs :) I have way too much time. Good luck! I've never bred spiders/arachnids before. Sounds... Odd! Have fun.

Thank you! I have quite a few female Tarantulas but only 3 that are fully mature and ready to breed BUT the others will be ready soon enough. :D

so much to take care of wow really!!! good for you, your son sure has a cool mom, i bet he loves it

Best of Luck P.I.P!! hope all goes well and successfull, but you my friend are not normal! i would be dead after the housework! lol. dont work too hard!

Back
Top Bottom