Trying To Breed?

trdlabs

I am having a hella of a time getting my male Panther to mount my female. Both are ready to breed, but he just dosen't want to for some reason. Two differnt sessions one time for 4 hours and another time for 2 hours but started to get agressive towards her on the last attempt. I have never seen a sperm plug in his cage. So does this meen that he might not be able to breed? HELP! :confused:

Show him another male. Or if he responds to mirrors and pictures, show him a mirror or a picture of another male. That usually gets them going. My weirdo did it when he was shown a jacksons chameleon, so....

Show him another male. Or if he responds to mirrors and pictures, show him a mirror or a picture of another male. That usually gets them going. My weirdo did it when he was shown a jacksons chameleon, so....

lol awkward :p is he a little different pssh? :)

Actually, he is! He's a really itty bitty teeny weeny panther! He's 100 grams at 19 months old. He's 'friendly.' He doesn't puff up at other chameleons, but this one chameleon ornament makes him want to fight it! He like seriously WON'T bite. I have stuck my finger in his mouth and to get him to bite it I had to really really bug him. He just sat there with my finger in his mouth for the longest time! He likes to eat dead leaves sometimes. The only things that make him fire up are my guinea pigs and that chameleon ornament!

He's really really really weird. :)

Back
Top Bottom