Trioceros johnstoni bwindi

Perhaps just changing the divider wall colors??? The white corners shouldn't be an issue, should they? The cages built years ago like this were PT with dividers, went this route to look more cosmeticly pleasing. Or is the white to science lab?

I actually had two, four by four by eight outside white GOE (Giant Outdoor Enclosures) that were densely planted and the white seemed to make all the chameleons want to escape. I had the same problem with a divided eight by four by two enclosure I had too. I repainted the four by two by eight foot enclosure and I have not had the problem.

Paperwork and import and export permits took a few weeks longer than expected.
I will keep Paul and all the other people informed about date of arrival;)

Paperwork and import and export permits took a few weeks longer than expected.
I will keep Paul and all the other people informed about date of arrival;)

Thank you Jvo. I think I speak for all when I say we are just looking forward to some great and healthy animals and a few extra weeks is understandable.

Thanks a ton!

Thank you Jvo. I think I speak for all when I say we are just looking forward to some great and healthy animals and a few extra weeks is understandable.

Thanks a ton!

Thanks for the understanding.
I hope you can understand this is not in our hands,because wc are not longer aloud to leave Uganda only farmed animals can go out but paperwork need to go true and ex tern CITES commission what takes extra time.
The commission dident gave us a negative advice so the animals can come in.
I keep you updated.

Thanks for the understanding.
I hope you can understand this is not in our hands,because wc are not longer aloud to leave Uganda only farmed animals can go out but paperwork need to go true and ex tern CITES commission what takes extra time.
The commission dident gave us a negative advice so the animals can come in.
I keep you updated.

So, does this mean Uganda will continue to allow farmed reptiles out? Or will those be included in the ban?

Thanks JVO:) I can wait, I'm just hoping to get a gravid female;) If this goes on into mid/late june, I'll have to reserve another pair of Johnstoni if possable!

Found some pics of the johnstons I used to have a few years ago. They are absolutely gorgeous animals! bright turquoise and bright yellow (at least these were). I couldnt find any pics of the female, but I know they are on my computer somewhere:rolleyes: Oh, and they were built like tanks! super strong and had really "beefy" or muscly legs...

:eek:

OMG!!!!! Thats both painfull and beautiful to look at, waiting is gonna feel longer now.:) Those were TOPSHELF!!! Gonna have to get out there now this weekend and finish these cages and room...

Did you ever get a succesful breeding and/or hatching?

Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom