Trioceros johnstoni bwindi

Six months and counting...

also for us,we still inform weekly for the paperwork at the cites bureau.
Only thing they tell us is that they are finalizing the work,so we hope for good news one of these weeks.
Don't forget the shipment to the US took a fool year so one thing is sure its not easy to get them in.
Most important is that they arrive!

Okay and than know the long waited moment we were all waiting for .....WE GOT THE IMPORT PAPERS !!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
Jesus after so many months believe me you feel happy!
I send a scan of the import permit to Paul so he can see everything is correct.
Bad news is that we had a long talk with the Ugandan Wildlife authorities and the don't want to export anymore after this shipment for 2014 no export permits will be given and it looks like it will be the last.:(
Off course animals are not tomorrow in the US we need to arrange the import to the Netherlands and ask for the export permits to the US;
We hope to send them medium January but data will be given in the upcoming weeks.
A big thanks for all your patience and i keep you informed!
(ps prepare your cages :)
Regards
Jurgen

What is the status of the animals originally advertised? Have they been collected already and if so have they been sitting in a holding facility since last March or are they going to be collected now.

Also, why are these not being sold in Europe? I can't imagine there is a glut in the market there for the xenorhina (or any of them for that matter) that they need to be flipped to the US upon arrival in Europe.

What is the status of the animals originally advertised? Have they been collected already and if so have they been sitting in a holding facility since last March or are they going to be collected now.

Also, why are these not being sold in Europe? I can't imagine there is a glut in the market there for the xenorhina (or any of them for that matter) that they need to be flipped to the US upon arrival in Europe.

Paperwork and CITES took a crazy long time because its the last shipment that can go out of Uganda.
Green light was given a few days ago for the import,animals will be collected a few days before shipping(farmed) so the quality will be perfect!
Xenorhina are for the moment to young to ship so we split up the shipment in two.
Because its the last quota they gave us some extra pairs to import(we got the full 2013 quotum),all animals for the EU market are already pre sold for more than 7 months
So for people who want to build up a stable breeding group of these magnificent animals take your chance!

Paperwork and CITES took a crazy long time because its the last shipment that can go out of Uganda.
Green light was given a few days ago for the import,animals will be collected a few days before shipping(farmed) so the quality will be perfect!
Xenorhina are for the moment to young to ship so we split up the shipment in two.
Because its the last quota they gave us some extra pairs to import(we got the full 2013 quotum),all animals for the EU market are already pre sold for more than 7 months
So for people who want to build up a stable breeding group of these magnificent animals take your chance!

Just so I am clear, the johnstoni will be coming in the mid January time frame and the xenorhina in a later shipment? Just confirming and looking for a general idea of time frame for second shipment. I am not really concerned about it, just need to make plans.

Thanks for the update Jurgen,

Just so I am clear, the johnstoni will be coming in the mid January time frame and the xenorhina in a later shipment? Just confirming and looking for a general idea of time frame for second shipment. I am not really concerned about it, just need to make plans.

Thanks for the update Jurgen,

you got it;)

Back
Top Bottom