trioceros jacksonii subspecies elevation and distribuations ?

arsnake

trioceros jacksonii xantholophus
trioceros jacksonii willegensis
trioceros jacksonii meromuntanas
trioceros jacksonii jacksonii

i whis know geographic distribuations and elevation
only sure data

Trioceros jacksonii willegensis is not a real species. It is a nomen nudum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomen_nudum), meaning it is a name that is intended to sound like a scientific name but is not a recognized species as it was never described according to the rules of the ICZN.

Chris

What is the species of individuals generally referred to as jacksonii wilegensis? I see them referenced and assumed it was a way to charge more for particularly nice looking xanthos but in reality have no idea.

What is the species of individuals generally referred to as jacksonii wilegensis? I see them referenced and assumed it was a way to charge more for particularly nice looking xanthos but in reality have no idea.

They are T. j. jacksonii. Its been suggested they may be their own subspecies, but until they are officially described as such, they align with the nominate subspecies most closely.

Chris

thank you chris =) so for the moment we must call j willegensis as jack jack ...
and for specific distributions of jack jack ? i saw in the website you say, but some informations there aren't ... i
i 've got this informations for now:

t.jacksonii jacksonii : ? :?
t.jacksonii xantholophus : kenya mountains, (kenya) elevations:?
t.jacksonii meru : meru mts , (tanzania) elevations: ?

there is sure informations for elevation ?

i ll go to my city s librery for take chamaleon's of africa, but i ll could go only next week =)

Back
Top Bottom