trioceros hoehnelii, Kenya Locale, For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMCNARY

Established Member
For all of you who love this species, here are some 'pretty Hoe's' finally available in the US!

For Sale is trioceros hoehnelii from Kenya. Although the species as a whole is not uncommon, the ones out of Kenya are and we are excited to make them available here in the US.

The coloration is what sets these apart from the others and as you look at the pics below you can see why. Bright and extraordinary are the key words and you will not disappointed.

Pairs of these animals are being offered for $495 per pair + $50 shipping with extra females available if you would like to maximize your breeding group.

Expected delivery is mid September.

As with all of our orders, a 50% deposit is required upon ordering and in return a contract will be provided to you which will protect your investment as well as the time committed in which these animals will be delivered.

Below you will see some pictures of this species to serve as an example of the animals we are bringing in.

Please contact me at [email protected] for further details and ordering information.

Sample pics of this species provided by Richard at slomotion acrobatics

Last edited:
Thank you all for the great response on these animals!!

Many have been sold already, especially females, so if you are interested, please get with me.

Thanks!!

Afternoon all,

Last update for this species, only a few pair left.

If you are interested, please contact me as this order will be wrapping up soon.

Thanks!

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom