Kent67

Retired Moderator
Everyone really enjoyed some superworms. Here's Randy Jackson

DSCF8221.jpg

DSCF8222.jpg

DSCF8223.jpg

Here's one more pic I thought just looked nice:
DSCF8316.jpg

I've been really enjoying the bizarre feeding behavior of these little T. deremensis from CF member Merumontanus:

DSCF8225.jpg

My cricket!
DSCF8226.jpg

F001 was too quick for me. She took about 5 bugs off the screen of her cage and had them swallowed before I could even focus the camera at her. :( I got some nice shots of her with mouth closed before I gave up.

DSCF8232.jpg

T. melleri

DSCF8233.jpg

DSCF8237.jpg

DSCF8241.jpg

DSCF8238.jpg

And why not sneak in one of 'Nameless' the blue-barred Ambilobe-type? He's usually very shy but I managed to stick the camera right in his face for this one. :D

DSCF8292.jpg

That's one stunning jacksonii!

Haha, and I see you've kept the deremensis' tag numbers :) They look great! I also can't get enough of the way they feed-- shaking whole branches before striking.

Keep up the good work, Kent!

Fabián

That is her name, isn't it? Haha. Well, now everyone can see how un-creative I am with naming. :rolleyes:

Well naming them gets redundant after you have so many. :p

Great pics man. How much of your collection is outside?

Right now only the Jackson's and the T. deremensis are outside 24/7. I managed to get the last two days off in a row and so got everyone outside both days, though. Inside, the chams rotate who gets to be in front of the open windows every couple of days.

Aw. I'm still just trying to catch up to you and you get two more? Haha. They're really great, I can't believe there are still some left!

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Randy is looking DANDY:p That guy is very impressive!!! The rest of the troop looks great also.

Chuck, you are a mad man:eek:

Back
Top Bottom