Tribute to Bane

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
We found out in October that Bane had Cirrhosis of the Liver. My vet in Charleston had to run many test including a cat scan and biopsy to figure out exactly what was wrong with his liver. She believes he got it from a toxic bug bite when he was in his outside enclosure. He did quite well with his meds for months and then he started to decline. My vet did tell me there was no cure. Bane started losing weight even though he was still eating well and drinking. Bane passed in his sleep at night and we were heartbroken. He was one of the sweetest veileds I’ve ever had. Bane is very sadly missed. You will alway be in my heart sweet boy.

IMG_1117.jpeg

IMG_0882.jpeg

IMG_0883.jpeg

IMG_0884.jpeg

IMG_0026.jpeg

IMG_0025.jpeg

IMG_6942.jpeg

IMG_6944.jpeg

IMG_1989.jpeg

IMG_1992.jpeg

So sad to see this, he was such a handsome boy. All the Hammy/Ivy babies will always hold a special place in my heart. So sorry Jann 😢

So sad to see this, he was such a handsome boy. All the Hammy/Ivy babies will always hold a special place in my heart. So sorry Jann 😢
It always tears me up to lose one of my babies. I’ve been holding off on making this post until the sting is reduced to dull the ache and pain. 💔 I‘ve often wondered if the natural UV is worth the things that can happen to them outside.

We found out in October that Bane had Cirrhosis of the Liver. My vet in Charleston had to run many test including a cat scan and biopsy to figure out exactly what was wrong with his liver. She believes he got it from a toxic bug bite when he was in his outside enclosure. He did quite well with his meds for months and then he started to decline. My vet did tell me there was no cure. Bane started losing weight even though he was still eating well and drinking. Bane passed in his sleep at night and we were heartbroken. He was one of the sweetest veileds I’ve ever had. Bane is very sadly missed. You will alway be in my heart sweet boy.

View attachment 341581
View attachment 341589
View attachment 341590
View attachment 341591
View attachment 341588
View attachment 341587
View attachment 341582
View attachment 341585

View attachment 341594
View attachment 341593
Forever known as Bane the Photogenic. May he rest in peace

Back