Travel cage ideas?

Caitallica

I’m new here. I just wanted to see if anybody here had ideas on what travel carrier or even ideas on making one. The one I have already seems way too small and I’d like to see what you all use when/if you’re traveling with your chameleon. I usually make a weekend trip to visit family like once every 1-2 months. And I always bring my chameleon with me, he’s like a kid to me. I just want something he’ll be comfortable in.

If you have pics of your travel cages, that’d be helpful. :) Thanks!

This would be a good temporary cage but as for a traveling carrier I would use something simple like a box with a branch and some holes for ventilation.

I was under the impression this was to be a "mobile home" not a "pet carrier". For pet carrier yea, shoe box with a stick, or in some cases, someone else's pillow case.

Thanks everyone! the pop up hamper thing is a cool idea! Sometimes I just don’t like bringing the whole cage just for a weekend trip.

How old is your chameleon? If you have automatic misting and lights your chameleon is probably happier staying at home rather than taking a road trip every month or two. If they are over 1 year old they can handle being home just fine and it's not worth the stress of having them travel with you.

Back
Top Bottom