Translucent Veiled clutch has started hatching

Brad Ramsey

Retired Moderator
One is out.
I think I see a lack of pigment on the toes, but it is hard to tell ... still a lot of vermiculite on the baby.
Hoping for some fun surprises out of these 16 eggs.
This was a low end x low end breeding.
Eggs were laid on 4/24 and have been incubating at 76 to 80 degrees f.
You know there will be pictures soon ... be patient ... I'm trying to be:rolleyes:

-Brad

thats awesome...is there special care required for chams with lack of pigment? i would love to have one. i saw someone with a morph of some kind and instead of lack of pigment it was just black instead....i cant remember where i saw it though. i want one of both though and my bf just feels bad for both kinds

Holy cow, Brad. You're going to have a full house of babies here pretty soon! :eek: Hey, I may be PM'ing you soon because my transleucent veiled pair just recently bred and I am looking to have some eggs coming soon. I may want to pick your brain. (Had quite a few species of eggs and hatchings but, surprisingly, these are my first veileds :rolleyes:)

But congrats! My pair is low end x low end, too, so I am excited to see how these little ones turn out! :D

Pics! Pics! Pics! Congrats on the hatchling, I would love to see what the parents look like.

Not to steal your thunder or anything, Brad (but I'm going to... :D), but my female translucent veiled just laid her eggs and is finishing covering them up. Time to count how many gems she left me when I get home today!! :D

(okay....now back to your post....) Um, and yes....more pics please.

Congrats!

(And thanks for teaching me something new today; did not know about the translucent thing in calyptratus until your posts were read.)

Back
Top Bottom