Translucent Veiled Babies!

Yes, but I personally think it was because of the humidity levels in each one of the containers. They were all in different substrates so that may have had something to do with it.

Thanks! :D

Yes, but I personally think it was because of the humidity levels in each one of the containers. They were all in different substrates so that may have had something to do with it.

Thanks! :D

That may be it also. Only the babies know lol.

No problem:) Enjoy them.

Watching babies hatch is awesome!

Yes it is!! These have been especially great to watch, as compared to my other clutches of panthers, carpets, etc. It seems at every moment, there is a hatchling at each stage in the hatching process so you can view every step of the way. Usually, they are all out and wandering around by the time I check on them. However, yesterday 3 hatched and then when I got home today, #'s 13, 14 and 15 were waiting for me and another 3 pipped. Got a couple more high-ends, too. :D My camera doesn't do well with super close up shots, so I will be sure to get some good pictures soon.

As I was checking in on the various eggs this morning, I happened to see a little green body fresh out of the egg and resting from her tiring journey. :D

Laid on 12/01/09; incubation time: 7 mos. 8 days at 78 degrees (in the pantry). Hoping to see the remaining 22 when I get home. :)

This particular one looks like a low-end and it is a female. Leave it to a girl to lead the way. :D

View attachment 24915

View attachment 24916

View attachment 24917

CUTE! Congrats hows that logo working out for you :)

Back
Top Bottom