Translucent Veiled Babies ..taking reservations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandoraChams

I have a few gorgeous Translucent and Normal Veiled Chameleon babies, out of my very handsome High Translucent Veiled male named "Elvis" who came from FlChams.

8 of the 14 babies show the translucent markings with "white soxs and tail markings". All the babies have their own unique personalities as well as their coloring! Due to color genetics, all babies here which show the morph gene, are considered Low Translucents.

I am taking reservations now and will be ready to go for Christmas or will hold with a deposit until after the holidays if more convenient. A couple of the early babies may be able to go now since are now approximately 4 inches from head to vent or 6 inches overall. They are eating well and very healthy! This bunch of babies can wipe out a 100 pinhead crickets in 15 minutes and they eat 3 times a day! Fruit flies are simply snacks these days!

Check out our Facebook page under "Pandora Chameleons of Virginia Beach" for information, photos, videos and updates Or call. I can text or email specific photos.
I will ship through Ship Your Reptiles at the additional actual costs.
Jenifer
757-428-0005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom