Training your CHAM

DABRUTE

Do you have yours trained to eat out of your hand? Eat off the table from a distance?? lol What are the steps to train your cham?

Dude you need to use the search button. All of your posts could easily be answered if you just searched..

what if he don't want to??? But youre going to have to have them get use to you and associate yourself with food. Just put food in a cup and bring it to your cham. It'll take a while but its worth it too me.

what if he don't want to??? But youre going to have to have them get use to you and associate yourself with food. Just put food in a cup and bring it to your cham. It'll take a while but its worth it too me.

THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU!!!! I HAD TO delete my comment..lol Folks get so sensitive on here about the search! I KNOW! I wanted to ask my own question and get to know people and tips! lol Thanks for the info!

THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU!!!! I HAD TO delete my comment..lol Folks get so sensitive on here about the search! I KNOW! I wanted to ask my own question and get to know people and tips! lol Thanks for the info!

Hahaha I've had it happen to me a couple times. Nothing wrong with asking questions and trying to gain some knowledge buttt the search button would help you a lot more since you can see all the threads that have been posted about the topic you're interested in and no problem, learn on.

It also depends on the cham... My last panther never did hand-feed as much as we patiently tried- he was just very wary of people. My panther Zeke loves nothing more than sit on my arm and eat worms out of my hand. I would find something he absolutely loves and only offer it to him by hand.

I always like running a search on something first (especially the Google widget, that works awesomely) and read around a little and then if I haven't gotten my question answered or partially answered I will make a thread. I know some questions are a little hard to get hits for, but others get talked about a lot.

But here's my blog on how I "tamed" all my chameleons. Like men, the way to their hearts is through their stomachs, most of the time. Thoughts On Handling

People just need to chill and realize newer people or web surfers just stop by to ask questions. Our goals should be education. Giving people sarcastic answers or not so nice responses doesn't help promote people getting info PRIOR to purchase.

It's a fine response. Prior to purchase people should be doing research and then asking questions. Type how to handle your chameleon into google and there are multiple videos and guides on how it should be done. Ask your own question? What's wrong with the same exact question from other topics with hundreds of answers already..I'm not sensitive, 99% of the things you've asked here could be simply answered by searching.

People just need to chill and realize newer people or web surfers just stop by to ask questions. Our goals should be education. Giving people sarcastic answers or not so nice responses doesn't help promote people getting info PRIOR to purchase.

thanks!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom