Tr. cristatus babies has hatched

Thanks for the advice Patrick ive been doing a strict routine with them between 20 at night & 23 during the day with my incubator when at 23 they are only at 22.4 in the container this is at a maximum of 7hrs only, then I gradually drop it to 20 & then increase it gradually back up. Cant wait for them to hatch! How many babies do you have now Patrick? Heatherxxx

very nice baby!

for edema try to feed insect with kelp or nori algae (for sushi...)2-3 day before use them for animals,because sometime this kind edema is caused by iodine deficiency.

Thanks for the advice Patrick ive been doing a strict routine with them between 20 at night & 23 during the day with my incubator when at 23 they are only at 22.4 in the container this is at a maximum of 7hrs only, then I gradually drop it to 20 & then increase it gradually back up. Cant wait for them to hatch! How many babies do you have now Patrick? Heatherxxx

i ve three female from the january hatch and 5 has hatched in May.
i m still looking for a CB Male now.

A little picture update.

This is the female which i ve kept by myself from the January hatch.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 170
She is gorgeous Patrick, you must be very proud. Have you kept any from your 2nd clutch? Still waiting for mine to hatch 253days now. Can I ask how you reared yours Patrick did you keep them singly or in small groups? Heatherxxx

i ve still 4 from the 2nd clutch. one has been sold.
i m going to change a male on saturday.
these are the only ones i ll keep because i need space for the pfefferis if they hatch, cause i want to keep all.

i think you have to wait onl 30 days now ;-)

i keep them all together. but i ve only had 5 hatchling in 2nd clutch.
but i think there is now problem to keep them in groups while they are growing in the first 3-4 months.

Thanks for the info Patrick. Glad that youve managed to find a male thats great. I think Im going to rear mine in groups of 2 or 3 if all goes well. Heatherxxx

Back
Top Bottom