totally random

Sang

alright well, i love the show, prices is right!..BUT I HATE Drew carey, he has ruined the show!...

that is all.

Last edited:
Sounds like a rant to me LOL I can't stand him either! I liked the perv (bob barker) better.

Bob Barker WAS the Price is Right. I actually got the opporutnity to be on set during the filming of the Drew Carey Show several years back. I met Ryan Styles, The tall funny guy with the dark hair(can't remember his name, I loved him in Office Space), and the lady who plays Mimi... All were very nice... Drew Carey was incredibly rude to us. He thinks that he is better than everybody else. How did he ever become famous...really?

Yeah, I've heard Drew Carry is just a total a-hole. I have no idea how he can be such a jerk, I mean, look at him. :rolleyes:

Drew Carey is VERY rude....i had him sit in front of me on a flight about 2 years ago and he treated the air hostess like dirt. He nearly had her in tears. Being a pg rated site I wont elaborate on what I would really call him :rolleyes:

I have met Drew and he was cool to me, random meeting at that so he could have been an ass but he was not; so I dunno..?..

We ALL grew up with Bob and the price is right, it’s just not the same. Kids will grow up and LOVE Drew as we LOVE Bob should he stick around as long as Bob did. Bob is the best no question, Drew is just not the same and will never be Bob.

HAHA here is something random... When me and my sis were kids and we got the little "dum dum" lollipops, I would use them to pretend it was a "Bob Barker Mic" and play price is right.

"I don't wan't a piece... I want the whole damn thing!" Favorite Bob Barker quote ever!

With Drew Carey... I don't know... "The price is wrroooonngggg &!^@$!"

drew carey is stiff, and just can't play the part of a charismatic game show host. its like hey i got nothing funny to say, so imma say random stuff..

And I always thought Bob Barker would end up dying on the price is right stage, He did it for soo long... but for some reason he never seemed to get older... Just permantly 65 or something.

I can just think of all the people that would have been such a better choice that Drew Carey.... He could bring that show down like the rest of his shows.

Tom Bergerah(sp) ~ The AFV Host.
Regis
William Shatner

Who would you have nominated for the job?

hmmm... id pick someone really random , like an ex football star.. or like hmmm....

yah the shat.

oh madden would be hilarious...

Ok, and uh you biddduha 1700, and you see when you spun the wheel there you didn't quiet give it enough UMPH and so you came up shortna therya go you got yourself a 45 cents.

Back
Top Bottom