Too many blue bottle flies!

OK, I just went and took some pictures for you. He isn't pleased with me for bothering him, lol, so these aren't his best colors!
I love the one with him on your hand. Wow are his colors coming in beautifully!!!! Gonna be a knockout when he is an adult!

Oh man, I dont think I can have live flies in my fridge (but they can go in the garage fridge when thats in :D)

I keep the spikes refridgerated and I drop a few, plus the black BSFL larva into an old BSFL cup with a hole in the lid. I have one in each chams cage. My hope is that they are morphing and crawling out for sporadic snacking. Haven’t seen any flies but my guys don’t play when there is food around.

I dont want to jinx myself but for the most part my guys eat whatever I offer. They get a variety daily. The only variance I have is that 1 likes kale and silkies, and 1 doesn’t.

I love the one with him on your hand. Wow are his colors coming in beautifully!!!! Gonna be a knockout when he is an adult!
Thank you! Here's hoping! We just love every little thing about him, he's our very own dinosaur, our little tree dragon.

Back
Top Bottom