Tongue problems

Rainy

Rainy had been great about three months ago he quit using tongue took to vet he check up was good did X-ray bones look good so tried three weeks of antibiotics shots it seemed to help he was not racking food into his mouth. Tongue kinda sticky at times he's sticks it out about 1 1/2 when he does.we also had him on liquid calcium and the vet putting d drops in his nose.
Temp 85-89 in a screen cages no changes in his work he has moisture from fogged and spray his younger looks dark to me. He is three yrs old
Will post pick have no ideal he has had stress burst sheds don't know what is left any ideals I Amat a loss feed him carnivore care when he won't eat kale or worms.
IMG_2616.JPG

Rainy had been great about three months ago he quit using tongue took to vet he check up was good did X-ray bones look good so tried three weeks of antibiotics shots it seemed to help he was not racking food into his mouth. Tongue kinda sticky at times he's sticks it out about 1 1/2 when he does.we also had him on liquid calcium and the vet putting d drops in his nose.
Temp 85-89 in a screen cages no changes in his work he has moisture from fogged and spray his younger looks dark to me. He is three yrs old
Will post pick have no ideal he has had stress burst sheds don't know what is left any ideals I Amat a loss feed him carnivore care when he won't eat kale or worms.
View attachment 167141
Mine did the same thing and we found out that it was a calcium deficiency. His crest looks a little rounded, possibly MBD. Also are those mealworms? If they are, I wouldn't use them anymore as they have a hard shell and no nutritional value. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom