Toki

Toki

This is Toki! He's a Panther, Nosibee. These's pics were taken last week right before his shed. =-) he's growing up so fast lol.

Toki005.jpg

Toki006.jpg

Toki013.jpg

Toki017.jpg

Toki020.jpg

Toki UPDATE!

If you look closely you can see, some yellow on his side, some red on his side and top of his head, blue on his back spike things, and on his eyes. and many different color greens... =-)

Tokiiii046.jpg

Tokiiii038.jpg

Tokiiii035.jpg

Tokiiii027.jpg

Tokiiii018.jpg

Tokiiii008.jpg

Thank you.
We've just started handling him now that he's bigger. he's a speedy little guy lol. we've very excited to see his colors come out. =)

Beware, you can't just have one. His little belly looks full. You are lucky he is so nice, my nosy was mean even at 6 weeks old. CONGRATS!!

He is such a little doll!

His colors are coming in quite nicely, just wait in 2 to 3 months he wont even look like the same chameleon!

I had to laugh "Now that he is bigger" well, how big was he when you got him! did you hatch him? He is an adorable little peanut!!:)

Toki looks great! Looks like he's eating quite well:) I'm keeping one of his brothers so it will be interesting comparing them when they get all their colors.

thank you everyone, he's growing fast, and showing even more colors now... he eats like a champ, and his new favorite thing is Fruit Flys =) they gather at the light in the evenings and he goes to town on em, its a blast to watch him whip his tongue! with this great heat he's loving it, we moved his cage outside for the first time last week, he was one happy guy soaking up all the sun shine =). if we didn't have so many free roaming cats in the neighbor hood we'd leave him out there, but for now we don't feel its safe enough for him. i'll have some more picture up of him soon enough for everyone to see how he's growing. =)

He is just too cute. He's definitely a little chubbier than my little guy, though he's also considerably smaller than my little guy O.O

Unless you're a giant of course.

Back
Top Bottom