Together?

I know that you can't keep two Veileds in one cage, nor Panthers, but what about housing two Jacksons Chameleons a 65 gallon cage? This might be a dumb question for expert Jacksons owner, but I got confused when I saw a youtube video saying that you could house a male and a female jacksons chameleon in one cage. :confused:

I know that you can't keep two Veileds in one cage, nor Panthers, but what about housing two Jacksons Chameleons a 65 gallon cage? This might be a dumb question for expert Jacksons owner, but I got confused when I saw a youtube video saying that you could house a male and a female jacksons chameleon in one cage. :confused:

You can, if the space is big enough. I have no reference as to how big a 65 gallon cage is, so I cannot say for sure. I do not recommend it though, unless you have plenty of experience with the species and can detect stress levels and things that are not right with them easily

Ya know....expert keepers might be able to pull that off. That's why you'll see videos and stories of chameleons being kept together. Me? I'm not an expert. If you aren't an expert, then it's better not to try it.

Back
Top Bottom