Todo Tuesday 🥰

yungzerk

Avid Member
IMG_3100.png
IMG_3099.png
IMG_2639.jpeg
IMG_2648.jpeg
IMG_3095.jpeg
I decided this is where i will be updating and posting all things Todo every tuesday so i don’t have to make anymore threads 😅, enjoy these photos of baby Todo!

Last edited:
That looks great, you did amazing job there 👌🏻
thank you so much🤩 means a lot!🥲
Always hated this! Perfect enclosure with lots of climbing options and yet they keep screen climbing. Luckily this will end when they get older.
Same😂😂, he’s only done it a handful of times but it’s like cmon man! i set up a basking, eating, sleeping, AND perching branch and this is where you choose to sleep😑

It’s keepers like you who keep me coming back every day and trying to offer what help I can. You came here and took to heart the feedback given and have been taking actions to give your chameleon its best life. Plus, you’re sticking around and sharing your progress and how your beautiful Todo is thriving. I just love this. Thank you! 💗

It’s keepers like you who keep me coming back every day and trying to offer what help I can. You came here and took to heart the feedback given and have been taking actions to give your chameleon its best life. Plus, you’re sticking around and sharing your progress and how your beautiful Todo is thriving. I just love this. Thank you! 💗
that means the world to me🥹, its people like you who helped me get to where I am today! I plan to share Todos entire life and any future chams i get on this forum, this is such an awesome, helpful, and welcoming community. I've truly never seen anything else like it and I'm so glad to be apart of it

Back
Top Bottom