Todd/LightYourReptiles.com

Big Gulp

Established Member
I've seen many posts/threads since my time here praising Todd at LightYourReptiles.com. So after using the Zilla slimline UVB since last fall (when I got my first cham), I finally went ahead and ordered the 24" Arcadia double bulb fixture with the 12% and 6.5k Day-light bulb (for the live plants).

Well, I received my package on Thu, and finally got around to setting it up today. All I can say is "wow"! It is so much brighter and cleaner-looking that what I've been using. The fixture itself is very heavy duty and feels much higher quality than the plastic Zilla fixture.

I also need to give a shout out to Todd, who was amazing thru the whole process, from the first time I called him up until now. Great, great guy who was more than happy to answer any questions and give advice. He went out of his way personally emailing me the detail of when he'd be getting his shipment in, when I could expect the shipment, etc. He even called me personally, letting me know he had checked my bulbs to make sure all was working properly, and letting me know he was gonna be shipping it out.

I'll definitely be doing business with him and LightYourReptiles.com from here on out. I highly, highly recommend switching to Arcadia if you haven't already. And be sure to "like" them on Facebook. ;)

Todd, again, thank you much.

-Galen

Gotta agree. Todd is knowledgeable, honest and just a nice guy.
I have bought the Jungle LED lights from him recently and they are BETTER than I expected. Really nice bright, natural light.
How often can you say you you are pleased beyond your expectations of a product.
Highly recommend them.

I have had several sets of lights from Todd. The rest to replace my old type of UVB' are on the way. Todd is great, emails when the boat docked, when his semi truck of lights arrived. Last but not least, letting me know they are on the way to me. That is customer service with++++++

I took Todds' advice on my Arcadia and I have never been happier. I feel the feeding response along with my survival rate has increased. He had amazing customer service, and I still buy from him on a regular basis.
Sharl

ok, so i'll bite. arcadia is much brighter and cleaner looking. Any other perks for someone using 5.0 reptisun uvb? I went to his website but the "learning Center" is still under construction.

Thanks for advanced information

ok, so i'll bite. arcadia is much brighter and cleaner looking. Any other perks for someone using 5.0 reptisun uvb? I went to his website but the "learning Center" is still under construction.

Thanks for advanced information

Perks are the bulbs last a lot longer and put out a lot more UVB. They cost more but over the long haul save you money. Once you buy the fixture, the replacement bulbs are $30 and last for over 2 years.

I just got my lights a couple days ago and was going to wait to set up Clouseau's because he needs to move to a bigger house and I have been crazy busy between school and work but I put his lights up anyway. They are fantastic! Todd was on the ball letting me know when they shipped etc. I can't wait to put Omar's up. I am very pleased. Yes they are expensive but very much worth the money. Clouseau seemed to enjoy the brighter light too. VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!:D

Thank you.

Thank you.:)

Thanks guys on this tread, you are all very kind and I appreciate your nice words and also for discovering Arcadia. :D

..............." I went to his website but the "learning Center" is still under construction. ".................

oh I know...
gosh!
and at this rate it will never get finished! *sigh*
it seems I just have no time. :(
I am just too busy with customer service and packing and shipping this month.
(maybe I can get to it next month if all goes well. :) )

But if you have any specific questions ir0k,

feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

If you want to know what I would recommend on your cage- tell me the size and please e/m a pic or two of your cage(s) as well.
So I can see:
where the perches are, how heavily planted it is, how dense the screen is.... etc etc. :)

as a rule, I usually am able to respond to all e-mails in 12 hours or less.

[email protected]

OH also,
the Arcadia web-site is a treasure trove of information.
They have designed it as learning site.

http://www.arcadia-reptile.com/product-reviews

Cheers!

Last edited:
One of the fixtures he has is on my wish list for Chiefs new big boy cage... Can't wait to order it! :)

Back
Top Bottom