Today!!! New T.J.Jacksoni Baby's

SMCNARY

Established Member
My son called at 3 today to tell me my 3 horn girl was having her baby's!!!
Whooohoooo :<) I was still at the lake 2 hours away but made it home in 11/2 hrs.... best time ever.
yju3a2ys.jpg
zajaseru.jpg
uhu6eraq.jpg
hema7y2u.jpg
ederebes.jpg
agu8ahum.jpg
a6epuda2.jpg
any5erud.jpg
a6uvyve5.jpg

Here are some Picts and yes I know they suck but I'm in a hurry to get them into their new home ASAP.
I have 9 new ones so far but think my son possibly interrupted her so we will see if she has any more later. This batch is 1 month and 3 days after the batch from 1 horn girl

laurie

Retired Moderator
Steve you are swimming in tiny jacksoni. It must be fun to have all those cuties. Congrats. i am sure you have food for them.:rolleyes:

SMCNARY

Established Member
Steve you are swimming in tiny jacksoni. It must be fun to have all those cuties. Congrats. i am sure you have food for them.:rolleyes:

Thank you and u know I DO have plenty for them to eat,this is exactly why I got the feeders going first!!!! :) I still will have one for you when they r ready.

camouflage

Congratulations Steve, havent had the experience in taking care of the babies but im sure you will have your hands full.

SMCNARY

Established Member
Thanks to everyone!!! Now I have a total of 20, 11 from the batch that are just over a month old and now the new ones so it should work out perfect. I was surprised that the 3 horn girl did not have more as she was much bigger. In any case two batches of un related babies should work out well for future breeding!!!:D:):D

Top Bottom