Today born Bradypodion setaroi - really cute

eisentrauti

Avid Member
Hi,

today one of my females gave birth to 9 juveniles, one was death, maybe some more are still in the females cage. Here are two pics, the quality isnt the best but it's really difficult to get good pics of so tiny chams !

Best regards
Benny

Thanks all ! I'll try to make some better pics the next days but they are so small ! I should probably invest some bucks in a macro lense :rolleyes:

The female isnt full grown (she's smaller than the transvaalense F1 females!) and for her size it's a very good result. The clutches are between 3-13 juveniles. Similar as with other live bearers the juveniles of smaller clutches are often up to 50% bigger than the ones of big clutches. This time they are extremely small even for setaroi. Thank god they were all very active so I think I can raise them all

Benny,

Hope I've got this right and these are the pics of the ones we picked up from you at Hamm at the start of June (we got 4 from you)

All are really healthy and eat amazingly!

these photos are a few weeks old now, and they have probably doubled in size since these were taken.

Austin

Hi Austin,

they look great ! Thanks for the pics ! I bet you will get your own juveniles in November/December from them ;)

Greets
Benny

Thanks Benny,

That is if they dont eat EVERYTHING in sight!! They really are very greedy!!

They are shedding very regularly (every 2-3 weeks) and take about 12 hours to complete a shed. They probably are a little on the small side, but seem to be very healthy. Obviously, the long car journey back to the UK from Hamm did them no harm at all!!

Back
Top Bottom