'Tis the season!

chams1

.....for babies!! Here are newly hatched (as of this morning) Rex babies!!!

100_3205.jpg

100_3206.jpg

100_3207.jpg

Here's a pic of dad and mom:

Rex.1.jpg
Rex 8.jpg

. . .and when do you sleep :confused: It's always exciting to hatch out babies. Never get's old, unless 3 or 4 clutches decide to hatch together :D

. . .and when do you sleep :confused: It's always exciting to hatch out babies. Never get's old, unless 3 or 4 clutches decide to hatch together :D

I know!! :) I love it each and every time to welcome the new life into the world. :D I could never get tired of it. Hoping to have some verru babies coming along shortly, too.....

I love that season ;) Beautiful little ones, and a very nice looking father as well.

Kevin

Yes, sadly, Rex is no longer with us (living), but he still has 2 more clutches of eggs in the cooker with the same female. This was the first batch.

Congrats :)

I'm so sorry that Rex passed away.....He was so gorgeous in those pictures. Such a sweet boy too. I still remember the day you decided to take him. I may have to buy one of his offspring from you later this year.....they should be great looking :)

I'm so sorry that Rex passed away.....He was so gorgeous in those pictures. Such a sweet boy too. I still remember the day you decided to take him. I may have to buy one of his offspring from you later this year.....they should be great looking :)

lol....not unless I decide to keep them all. :D Thanks, Catherine.

Julie didn't you say you were cutting back? You aren't doing any better than I am at downsizing. Those are beautiful so I guess it is ok. How many in the clutch?

Yeah....whatever. Downsizing, my keester. :D

Just those 2 for the time being. There were only 5 good ones in that clutch and these 2 are the only ones that have hatched.

Back
Top Bottom