Timer for misting pump

teen

Established Member
I bought a misting pump with nozzles this past weekend at a reptile expo. It's a nice set up but nothing fancy. Anyone know of a 24hr timer that has second or minute intervals?

Yea so that first one has 15min intervals which is great for lights but not so much a misting pump.

Anybody know if the st-24 by mist king has a 120v output or is it low voltage or dc output? I really didn't want to have to incorporate a relay into this setup.

Ok, so I bought this timer for the same reason so I can put my fogger on for x number of minutes every x hours. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get it to set to those intervals for only part of the day!!! Any advice on that? The manual that came with it is terrible. I set it up today the way I thought it would come on every 2 hours during the specified time frame, and then it never came on.

Thanks!

You have to make sure to hit confirm at the end so that it is now in program mode running the programs you entered. Did you do that?

Lmk if thats your problem if not i can make a short video

I did that, yes. But how do I get it to run only during the day when we’re gone? I tried setting the timer daily for 10am-6pm but with the intervals programmed within that time. Is that even possible with this timer?

Thanks!

Im not sure what you mean. You want the fogger to come on at 10am and stay on for 8 hrs until 6pm? Or you want fogger to turn on and off several times btwn the hours of 10 and 6?

You can then use the random mode and select those hours or you have to go through and physically select every time you want it to turn on and off. Ill make a video tonight hopefully maybe i can help you out because this timer does work well imo.

Back
Top Bottom