Tilly Update

joeandsoph

Established Member
Hi everyone,

Well I'm just updating you on Tilly since her operation. As you know she was spayed and the vet did a great job and she recovered fine. Then...she has been back and forth to the vets as she's still constipated. She's had an enema, and last Thursday we rushed her in to the vet as an emergency which she stayed overnight and was given fluids (she did manage to have a few bowel movements). The vet was off Friday but made a special trip into examine her and a coupe other animals! Fantastic service or what. Anyway she's home now and doing pretty well although she is struggling to pass normal faeces. So the vet did mention about a lactulose solution. Does this mean normal lactulose that a human would have? I'd like to incorporate this into her diet for a while to see how she goes, any idea's on how much and how regular etc.

Thanks!

i havent any idea on the lactulose, i recommend messaging ferretinmyshoes and asking her how much she thinks and how to incorporate it as she is a vet also and always very helpful! :)

i am glad to hear Tilly is doing better and finally "went" while at the vets. im sorry she had to go back to the vets several times though!! hopefully she will be back to her normal self soon :D please keep us updated on how the lactulose works out for her!!

Back
Top Bottom