Recovering Female-

Cleosmomma01

Recovering Female.. my female was egg bound i was on vacation for 2 weeks so I’m not sure how long she was down in the bottom of her cage. She had emergency surgery on Wednesday when i returned, today i got her to eat 1 cricket on her own. I have been forcing food and water on her daily. She is still super weak and doesn’t have any drive to eat, is struggling to move inside her cage, aim with feet seems off, is that normal?

Please post some photos of her and the whole cage including the lights.
What supplements have you been using? I’m looking for whether they have calcium, phos, D3 and the form of vitamin A in them.

IMG_9384.jpeg
IMG_9383.jpeg
IMG_9381.jpeg
image.jpg

How long have you had her?

You said…”She is still super weak and doesn’t have any drive to eat, is struggling to move inside her cage, aim with feet seems off, is that normal?”…it bothers me that the aim with her feet is off….makes me think she might be developing MBD…can’t be sure…but since you’ve been lacking the vitamin D3 in the Reptivite it could be a part of the problem. I see she seems to be sitting with her lips open a bit and the tip of her tongue sticking out. That fits too.

How long have you had her?

You said…”She is still super weak and doesn’t have any drive to eat, is struggling to move inside her cage, aim with feet seems off, is that normal?”…it bothers me that the aim with her feet is off….makes me think she might be developing MBD…can’t be sure…but since you’ve been lacking the vitamin D3 in the Reptivite it could be a part of the problem. I see she seems to be sitting with her lips open a bit and the tip of her tongue sticking out. That fits too.
I have had her since March prior to her being eggs bound she was perfectly fine, she ate good her mouth was not dropped open, she was not weak, She did not have any issues at all where do i get the D3?

I have had her since March prior to her being eggs bound she was perfectly fine, she ate good her mouth was not dropped open, she was not weak, She did not have any issues at all where do i get the D3?
I use Repashy Calcium Lod 2x a month. It covers the vitamin and d needed. I know others use different strategies but this works for me. Every other feeding is the repti calcium just like you have.

Back
Top Bottom