Tiki

haleybobl

Just because someone requested a picture of my Sun Conure, I figured I would share it with everyone. Here is one of my parrots, "Tiki". :)

Attachments

• Tiki.jpg
    Tiki.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 124
Thanks guys, I need to take more pictures of the rest of my feathered clan. I started doing work with bird rescues years ago, and have really enjoyed it. MANY bills, heartache, but many rewards over all. :)

"All the birds will sing! And the flowers Bloom!!! In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki tiki Room!"

Perfect! Gods, I haven't heard those words in YEARS! :D But, you're a little off. "All the birds sing words, and the flowers croon"

That little Conure is totally cute!! I love Suns... A very pretty bird you have there.

Ok Ok...

In the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room, in the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room, where the birds sing words and the flowers croon, in the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room.

We go in the tiki room every time we go to dland... :D once a year, twice if we are really in need of a dland fix.

This reminds me that I need to start turning my 70's bar into a Tiki bar soon. That is going to be a spending decorating venture. I will need to post pics of the before and after.

Ok Ok...

In the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room, in the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room, where the birds sing words and the flowers croon, in the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room.

We go in the tiki room every time we go to dland... :D once a year, twice if we are really in need of a dland fix.[/quote\

I was just there Friday!. :D

Back
Top Bottom