Tiki Tiki Reptiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minihuey

Established Member
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a review of my experience with Tikitiki Reptiles.

Today, I had attended the San Jose Reptile convention. Tiki Tiki was one of the vendors for this show so I was pretty excited to finally meet someone on the forum. I met up with Chad, his wife, Darci and Ryan. Pretty sure all of them are members here.

They had a killer selection of chameleons along with geckos and beardies. Chad was way cool dude and Ryan was extremely passionate about his water crystal thingys. :)

I hung out with them for a while and decided to purchase an ambilobe. Im broke now but I left with no regrets and some of those water crystal bags..:) Thank you Tiki tiki for being cool.

MINIHUEY approves Tikitiki for great customer service, a healthy selection of reptiles and other random goodies.

Take care!:D

Last edited:
Meet "Event Horizon"

I guess he is about 4 months

He is super pissed off so he wasnt really cooperative to take pictures. This was the best one for now.

Attachments

• DSC00302.jpg
    DSC00302.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 201
chad,darci,ryan and lisa rock i got two chams from them at the san diego show and lookin forward to gettin more from them at anahiem show post some pics of ya new ambilobe we love pics

chad,darci,ryan and lisa rock i got two chams from them at the san diego show and lookin forward to gettin more from them at anahiem show post some pics of ya new ambilobe we love pics

I just posted one?

I will take more tomorrow. Imma let him chillax in his new cage

OH yeah i forgot to add lisa in there. She was really sweet too but preoccupied with the geckos

Those water crystals are neat. I just got a bag of them in the mail yesterday and let em sit overnight in a gallon of distilled water. HOLY $%^&. I have so many water crystals now. Total cost for the water and crystals = $3.75

Those water crystals are neat. I just got a bag of them in the mail yesterday and let em sit overnight in a gallon of distilled water. HOLY $%^&. I have so many water crystals now. Total cost for the water and crystals = $3.75

I threw it in a gallon of water and 3 minutes later it was already crystalized. I was like "WTF?"

I agree. Hella cool!

Chad was way cool dud and Ryan was extremely passionate about his water crystal thingys. :)

I think Chad's a cool Dud too! :D Just Kidding! Chad, Darci, and Ryan Jarosek are always tops... great dudes and dudettes! Was Lisa around too??

Hey, those Jasorek water crystals work great! Ryan has good reason to be enthusiastic about them!

Lol thanks. I better fix that.

Lisa was around but I didnt really get to talk to her cause she was preoccupied with geckos and help curious people.

Ryan was going crazy over the crystals but he definitely sold me on it. Now I have this crap ton of crystals sitting around. Thanks TIKI!:p

theres A reptile show in phoenix next month 19-20th if im correct Tiki Tiki is suppose to be there.. I cant wait to go:D.. Anyone in AZ area goin to be there too....?

I will most likely be at any of the shows in AZ as well, i look forward to meeting any of the forum members ill be walking around and of course bugging chad at his booth.

its alot of fun hanging out over there and meeting everyone.

Damn......and Lisa was there........thats the whole point on goin to there booth!!!

LOL I will be there tomorrow too... Is there something special about Lisa? Did I miss something epic?

"Angelo, didnt you know? Lisa can communicate with geckos! Oh and shes met Barrack Obama!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom