Male blue bar ambilobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpbm31

Up for sale is my awesome and very personal male blue bar ambilobe panther. He has never been bred before and when he sees you coming toward the cage he will come up to the door to greet you! He is one of a kind and I hate to sale him but my job is overcoming my hobbies so I want him to go to a great home! Hopefully to breed him cause he will be a great breeder and pet. I also have a 24x24x48 reptibreeze cage with 18" uvb light, basking lamp. vines, and repitcal w/D3 and w/o plus herpitvite multivitamin. Extra Repashy food for crickets and 2 bags of water crystals(unused). I can sale the chameleon or the whole setup for $500 plus shipping. The male panther is $300 plus shipping through FedEx overnight by 10am with live arrival and 5 day health warranty. Local pick ups are more than welcome. I will also be at the Dixie Reptile Show and could meet you there(I'm not a vendor just attending the show).My zip is 35213 to calculate shipping. *I have extra pics in my albums under Marley so you can see him as he grew up.
FYI* I also have a beautiful male veiled high yellow/turquoise. He's 9 months old and pretty cool and active for a veiled. He's $50 plus shipping and same warranty as panther chameleon. I also have a package deal on this guy also. He has a 24x24x36 screen cage with 18" uvb and basking lamp and vines. I through in a dripper and some other supplies for free as far as other vines and folige. Package deal is $185 plus shipping. I would need to ship out the package first in case you don't already have a set up. I have pictures of him in my albums under Morton and I can send more upon request.

Attachments

• image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 285
  • image (5).jpg
    image (5).jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 370
  • image (6).jpg
    image (6).jpg
    17 KB · Views: 312
  • image (9).jpg
    image (9).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 331
  • image (10).jpg
    image (10).jpg
    20 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Male veiled still for sale

I still have the 9 month old male veiled for sale with the setup. I had 3 people to say they wanted it and save it for them that they were paying me right now through Paypal and lost them from there. Please only serious inquires only!! I don't have time to play around because this is my last chameleon that's for sale and have the complete setup that's offered with him(everything that you will need to keep a cham except the plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom