Tiki Tiki In Texas!!!

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
We are finishing up packing for the NARBC show in Arlington this weekend! We set out tomorrow at 5AM on our 22 hour 2 day trek across the country! Wish us luck…

We are going to be stopping in several places along the way dropping off orders, so if you want to save on shipping give us a call tonight! ! !

Make sure you stop by our booth and let us know you are from the chameleon forums. We have a nice selection of supplies and chameleons!

Dont forget your cupon!

http://www.narbc.com/pages/coupon.htm

We are finishing up packing for the NARBC show in Arlington this weekend! We set out tomorrow at 5AM on our 22 hour 2 day trek across the country! Wish us luck…

We are going to be stopping in several places along the way dropping off orders, so if you want to save on shipping give us a call tonight! ! !

Make sure you stop by our booth and let us know you are from the chameleon forums. We have a nice selection of supplies and chameleons!

Dont forget your cupon!

http://www.narbc.com/pages/coupon.htm

How fun! Have a safe trip!!:)

We have to divert to phoenix and tucson already, why not MT as well. Its on the way, right? Getting ready to go now so pack ur bag :)

I'm really glad you are making it down for this show. Looking forward to meeting you guys and a lot of other people on the forums! BTW, do you have any cresteds?

We made it to the expo. Its a nice venue and the vendors are getting all set up. We made the drive in 24 hours, I drove the whole time but for about an hour. I'm rather darn tired but will catch up on that tonight. Swing by and say hello.

Add me on facebook to check all of the pics that we have been take'n aong the way.

I can quit my day job!!! NOTTTTT

But really… Aside from the 24h drive to arrive and the 18h drive to get home we had a really great time. It was very different from the normal west coast show. It was great to see lots and lots of new faces both on the vendor and customer end. The crowd was open to learning new things and seemed arrive at the show having already done the research before making purchases; this was very refreshing!

The auction was nuts, normally they are full of vendors who don’t want to spend a lot of money but this auction was full of customers willing to drop near retail price, it was an AWESOME auction; I believe that about 12k was raised.

We talked about it on the way home and think that we will do the show again next year, the next big thinker is if we should do the IL NARBC or not. The crappy thing was that I did not have internet service for my phone so I am wicked backed up on emails. ARGGGGG

I will probably post pictures later or tomorrow. And yea, Darci found something that she just HAD to have...

That's good news at least you know your cham's will be taken care of. So I guess it's worth going to if your going next year. I need to check out the auctions at the end of shows. I don't really know what's involved with them. Good job! Oh and all the driving. I would have died from being car sick, lol.

Back
Top Bottom