Tika Has a New Home!!!

Courtney

Yesterday Tristan and i took a road trip with Tika to Orlando We traded her for a baby ambilobe f. Her new home is a large green house with other Melleri!!! I am so happy and proud to have spent some time with her. I know John will take great care of her!!!! our little female is beautiful. John was inpressed with how great her condition was. i cant wait till he sends me pictures. Merry Christmas TIKA!!!!!!!! Thank You John!!!

Your Welcome Courtney. Tika is gorgeous. I will post pics later of her and her new home. Tika says MERRY CHRISTMAS to you as well.

Courtney, I know you've taken a lot of heat lately on this and I need to add on. Where are the pics? You can't talk about a new baby without pics! LOL! :D

LOL im sure john will get pics of tiks new home up soon as for the baby panther i got from him ill get pics up soon!!!! She is beautiful....a very red girl

Well, even the nicest melleri would most likely say "BAH HUMBUG! What are you silly humans getting all excited about?

Not Tika she is a sweetheart. She never tried to bite and was always gracious. She rarely gaped at us. an occasional hiss or out flow of alot of air. I concider her to be a polite melleri!!!!

Back
Top Bottom