Three Pictures

078.jpg

034.jpg

110.jpg

Awesome! The second photo is my favorite- advertise him with that one. The reds and burgundies in the plants leaves compliment his colors perfectly.

Justin,
You know I don't typically respond to the pic threads, but this time I will. That first picture is nicely done with the colors and contrast. He's got a Mitsio look to him in the face. Very cool. :)

Cam

Three!?!?! Only Three!?!?! I feel Gyped! Don't hold out on us man!:D Not to say that the three arent awesome... but Dude .. with all your new Pardalis I expect to see a lot more nice shots from you than that.... Pick up the slack bro! lol...

Dude

Dude's lookin Great!
Justin, My daughter is still mad at me for selling him!

I told her at least he is in a great home!

Todd

kick a$$ Justin! Nice ones. First is my favorite.

Thanks Royden! It's always nice to hear a compliment from another photographer. This guy is ten times easier to photograph then any other chameleon I've ever owned. I'm really happy with my choice to get him.

Nice pics, but if that's Dude they don't serve him justice. IMO he is 1000x nicer in person!!!

You know it!
By the way, Liz did get to see this guy in person.
She is right too, the photos do nothing for him.

on my desktop backround for the rest of the lab to see!!!

Thanks, it's nice to hear some one is enjoying my pictures.
Maybe I should stamp them with the Sunshine Chameleons logo....
That way you lab partners know where to get a chameleon.;)

Nice pictures Justin!! I love the red outline on his lips.

Thanks, how are the translucents doing?

Awesome! The second photo is my favorite- advertise him with that one. The reds and burgundies in the plants leaves compliment his colors perfectly.

Yea, it was a bit dark, but turned out nice.
I actually took that picture in the shade with a small Fstop, so it turned out dark.

Justin,
You know I don't typically respond to the pic threads, but this time I will. That first picture is nicely done with the colors and contrast. He's got a Mitsio look to him in the face. Very cool. :)

Cam

Thanks Cameron.
Ditto what I said to Royden.
I actually said the same thing to Todd(the guy I got him from), he does have a mitsio face.

Three!?!?! Only Three!?!?! I feel Gyped! Don't hold out on us man!:D Not to say that the three arent awesome... but Dude .. with all your new Pardalis I expect to see a lot more nice shots from you than that.... Pick up the slack bro! lol...

Thanks Joe!
I actually took around 140 pictures of this guy in a 20 minute photoshoot.
Today was my day off, so I wanted to get some pics of this guy along with my normal "day off chores".
Just wait, and I will post some more pics of the gang here and there.

Dude's lookin Great!
Justin, My daughter is still mad at me for selling him!

I told her at least he is in a great home!

Todd

Todd, tell her I'm sorry.:(
He is at a great home and already got some lovin'.:cool:
I'd snatch up your redbar, but guess which female got some Dude on Saturday....
Yea, my Nozaki redbar female.
I wasn't going to breed her with him, but the babies would turn out amazing and couldn't resist myself.

I used my 60mm Nikkor micro to take these shots.;)
The macro lens Canon loathes.

Back
Top Bottom