Three Month Old YBBB Ambilobes!!!

Randers88

Established Member
Check out these handsome fellows!!! The last picture is of the Sire / Dam
They'll be looking for new branches soon... If I can separate my fiancé from them long enough!
HF-C1-M1-1.jpg
HF-C1-M1-3.jpg

HF-C1-M2-2.jpg
HF-C1-M3-1.jpg

HF-C1-M3-2.jpg
HF7-2.jpg

Hendrix X Foxey.jpg

Dude if I literally could squeeze one more cage into this room I would. But I am out of wall space and there is no way to put another one in. Back to you though. LOL I hear you like panthers and um have space for more cages. And well need an additional cham to increase your cham knowledge and skill set. They are like potato chips... You can't just have one.

Dude if I literally could squeeze one more cage into this room I would. But I am out of wall space and there is no way to put another one in. Back to you though. LOL I hear you like panthers and um have space for more cages. And well need an additional cham to increase your cham knowledge and skill set. They are like potato chips... You can't just have one.
Idk about room, i have a king size bed taking over the whole room hahahah 😭

BREAKING NEWS: I don't like potato chips (For Real)

Back
Top Bottom