Thor died today :,(

TreyLcham

Very sad to say that my Thor died today="(. This morning he was found at the bottom of his cage and I rushed him to the vet and they said they have no idea how he died or what caused him to die!!!!!!!! I'm just shocked right now........
RIP-Thor 2 and a half years old ="""""(

Thanks guys :,( I'm just so stunned right now, idk what to do!!!! So many things running through my head! This was my first chameleon and I thought for sure he would be alive for a good 2 more years of not three!!! =,[. Not sure what to do

And the worst part is I just brought him to the vet two months ago for a checkup(first ever) and he test great and no bacteria or anything or parasites were found in his poop!!! I'm so ******* sad!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

You could be the best in the world with chameleons man, but it doesn't stop nature. I'm sure it wasn't you fault if you took care of It for that long with no problems bud. I know it sucks but you can still grab another one and make sure that people can't obtain it and abuse it.

I'm sure I will, but right now I can't think of having any other chameleon but Thor on my arm :,(. He was one of the nicest panther chameleons I have ever seen or known and while he might not have been the most prettiest he sure was the nicest! He would climb onto my arm every day never once in his life did he try and bite me! Never once did he puff up on me, other than when he was with the doctor, he would get mad since the doctors are a little rough. And never once did he ever care for seeing his reflection and actually loved to sit with my dog and tried chasing her around! To many memory's and to just have this thrown at me this morning, I'm just shocked. :(
45deaef0d1d4e5cbfd429a4a59a74212.jpg
rip

Wow! Those reds are so beautiful man so sorry about that. I'm almost at the point your at with my veiled. Shes showing lots of signs of slowing down and it hurts to see her like this..I know its not the same as your situation man but I definitely know what you mean. I cant say my veiled has never puffed at me hahaha but she loves chilling on my head when she can. But at least you didn't have a bad experience, you had some awesome memories and that's what really matters bro.

Wow! Those reds are so beautiful man so sorry about that. I'm almost at the point your at with my veiled. Shes showing lots of signs of slowing down and it hurts to see her like this..I know its not the same as your situation man but I definitely know what you mean. I cant say my veiled has never puffed at me hahaha but she loves chilling on my head when she can. But at least you didn't have a bad experience, you had some awesome memories and that's what really matters bro.

thanks :/. Upon further examinations, they believe he fell and ether had a seizure or a stroke/ heart attack. His mouth had blood in it :(! My mom was actually the one who took him to the vet as i was in school:( She said that he was barely hanging on and right as she got to the vet she said it was just to late. I just pulled up some bricks in my back yard and berried him. I have decided that im not going to feel sorrow anymore, but yet just try to feel happy about all the good memory's i had with him from two months old to now.

thanks :/. Upon further examinations, they believe he fell and ether had a seizure or a stroke/ heart attack. His mouth had blood in it :(! My mom was actually the one who took him to the vet as i was in school:( She said that he was barely hanging on and right as she got to the vet she said it was just to late. I just pulled up some bricks in my back yard and berried him. I have decided that im not going to feel sorrow anymore, but yet just try to feel happy about all the good memory's i had with him from two months old to now.

Aw man that's tough

Keep your head up though!

That's very sad news. Losing a cham is just like any other animal, and I feel sorry because I've lost a jackson a few months back. I just saw some pics of Thor, he was beautiful. Hope he'll have a good time up in Chameleon Asgard :( RIP little dude

So sorry to read about your Thor. I know how heartbreaking this is. I lost both my boys within months of each other. It was awful to feel so helpless and watch them be sick and struggle to recover. I think it would have been easier if they had gone suddenly. Either way it is hard. He was a beautiful boy. That is one thing that is so amazing is the variety of colors!

thanks you everyone. I have managed to fight through the tough time and i have some good news in a bad week. My seller jordan lease has thors brother and his girlfriend is prego, so that means i will be getting a baby nephew of thor =) Very excited about this =). In the mean while, i plan to get a new baby panther chameleon and im thinking a blue bar ambilobe with blue stripes

Back
Top Bottom