Thor BB Panther

Oh my goodness he's so little! He's still all eyeballs! :D Very cute little one.

I know when I opened the package, I was like OMG where is the rest of him. He is just EYES LOL. He looks like a little Bobblehead. But at his Size he is starting to show some nice greens, which I am impressed.

He is about 3 Months old. he eats about 3 crickets a day, and is drinking everytime I mist. Has a great personality right now.

Just want to eat him up!!!

I know when I opened the package, I was like OMG where is the rest of him. He is just EYES LOL. He looks like a little Bobblehead. But at his Size he is starting to show some nice greens, which I am impressed.

He is about 3 Months old. he eats about 3 crickets a day, and is drinking everytime I mist. Has a great personality right now.

Gosh, he is just so freakin' cute! U just wanna devour him! In a good way of course! lol.
;)

3 crickets is WAY TOO LITTLE. What member sold him to you? PM me and tell me.

At his size, he should be eating about 12-14 1/8 inch crickets or 9-10 1/4 inchers.

3 crickets is WAY TOO LITTLE. What member sold him to you? PM me and tell me.

At his size, he should be eating about 12-14 1/8 inch crickets or 9-10 1/4 inchers.

Well thats what I see him eat, he is cup feeding and they are a nice size cricket for his body length and the space between their eyes. They are not pinheads. If he wants to eat more, he is more than welcomed to eat more. He just ate a small Wax worm and 2 more crickets.

By no means am I trying to Starve him or was instructed by anyone to feed him that little. So why would you want me to give you the persons who sold him to me info. I just got him on Saturday and was giving him time to settle in and was not expecting him to gorge right away.

He is adorable! Thor is showing alot of colors already, I think you got a future stunner on your hands :D!

Nice pictures too!

He is adorable! Thor is showing alot of colors already, I think you got a future stunner on your hands :D!

Nice pictures too!

Thanks

I hope he is a Stunner when he gets bigger, I think he is going to be.

Here are some more pics, No Chams were Hurt in the process.

He is quite small, but theres no problem sexing him!!
Those are some great pics and his colours are so good!! Keep us updated.

Yeah nice pics. Thor is pretty impressive too!
Congrats, keep us posted on this little guy as he grows.

Thanks everyone I will keep everyone posted with some pics as he starts to shed, show some more color and grow a bit.

I think I am hooked I now have 2 Chameleons 1 Veiled, 1 Panther and the other Panther my Brother kidnapped. But I want next a Montane species or a Nosy.

sweet lookin little guy you got there dude! i just started out myself and am hooked lol, i already want another one XD. Im already quitting my other hobby and savin up haha!

cup feeding means it is easy to monitor how much he is eating. how much is he eating now?

he is going to be amazing in a year! :)

cup feeding means it is easy to monitor how much he is eating. how much is he eating now?

he is going to be amazing in a year! :)

He looked like he ate 5 crickets today, because there are still 5 in there. I just take out the extra crickets that he doesn't eat and put them with the rest so they can eat and drink and are nice and Gutloaded.

I can't wait for the Months to come, I just want him to be healty and live a good life.

aw the mighty Thor! Can't wait to see him grow into his name. He is soooo cute! I love his big eyes!!!

They sent you a possible stud man. That one shot that shows his barring and his nice lateral line are awesome. Hes def going to have some nice clean side barrs. Love the all eyes head shots those are great.

Back
Top Bottom