This makes me angry

It is truly unfortunate that respect for their animals is not the priority of certain people... I wonder why they decide to keep them in the first place...

What a asshole have you red the comments on the video he's making a excuse for everything what a prick

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.712620,0.491704

I know right dude? These stupid people have no respect for these animals. But I mean seriously isn't the hissing enough to tell these dumb asses that the poor animal is having a panic attack?..... I honestly don't get these people. "I think we should hold him some more[...] He is your baby?[...] Nothing a little pat/pet on the head won't fix".... Enough said....

Yeah I agree I'd love to pick him up high in the air by his leg but I think we would need a crane to lift that elephant up what a loser

That video has been posted many times, hundreds of forum members yelled at the dude, he deletes most comments, make excuses, then makes more vids on torturing the poor cham.

quite sad indeed too bad that ccouldnt make it to some one for animal abuse, a vidoe of some asshole holding a cat by its leg or tail and it screaming would get charges and make it where ppl like that cant have creatures at all. not even a pet f ing rock.

Oh my god that sucks!!! Those people don't even know what they are doing they just think that it's "ok" but I feel soo bad for it if someone did that one of my chams I would "FREAK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a shame people can not find out where these people live and take them off them to a better home. they deserve better.:mad:

He's prob just mad at the world cuz of how overweight/obese he is and takes out his anger on small animals cuz it makes him feel like a tough guy. How pathetic, I bet he beat his kids when they were still infants too.

Not sure how obesity plays a role in this. But they are most likely mis informed on care, and are not phased by the issues the cham has.
And Beating the kids? How does that relate in any way to the video?

I know this is off topic but I pet y chameleons and they don't mind at all they actually brighten up while I pet them..I'm pretty sure it causes no harm but not sure...

this cham looks severely distressed when being pet. each one is individual but these people are taking it too far.

This is awful, how can people do that to them? and making up excuses making people think it's normal just adds to how awful it is. I would've knocked that guy out had I been there lol. This person needs to do some serious research, but he's probably to arrogant to notice that he's doing something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom